How COVID-19 Is Affecting The Australian Property Market – 3/4/20
The situation with the corona virus both locally in Australia and worldwide is developing daily and the effects it’s having on the economy and the property market is also changing.
In this episode we look at the current data and what is happening to The Australian property market as a result of the corona virus.
Book a Free Strategy Session – https://onproperty.com.au/session/
## Introduction – 0:00
## Are We Seeing Property Markets Decline? – 1:22
## Property data seems to show price rises in most capital cities during the month of March – 4:28
## How the stimulus may affect property prices short and longer term – 6:58
## There are still plenty of people looking for properties – 10:49
## This is not a time for everyone to jump into the market – 12:14
How Will Corona Virus Effect The Property Market? Commentary 11/3/20 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zAPc4ZRAeI
http://onproperty.com.au/783 – Visit the site for a full transcription and downloadable audio version of this video.
BOOK A FREE PROPERTY STRATEGY SESSION
HOW TO INVEST IN PROPERTY COURSES AND RESOURCES
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
• Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
• We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
• We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
• The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
• The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer’s individual circumstances;
• We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.