Honest Review of Vanquish by Jono Armstrong 4/10 stars 🤑and Why 🙃
This is my Easy 3 step Vanquish from the vendor Jono Armstrong
In this review we’ll look at the sales page, I’ll take you in and show you the software in a short demo, and I’ll conclude with my recommendation and why.
– Vanquish is an online tool to train you to ultimately create google ads on YT videos to make money as an affiliate selling 3 different mmo products with Groove Pages as your landing page for the ads.
It says it’s for anyone who wants to mmo especially beginners
‘ , [see in video].
– Jono’s trainings are normally to the point and step by step.
– in my opinion this will probably make a lot of $ for Jono and maybe some for anyone who actually does what he says to do, however He makes money differently then the sales page and the demo seem to make me think..
– from the sales page and demo i feel like he’s saying he makes all this money he shows using “this” method, however that is not what i believe when i consider Jono’s history and combined understanding from prior trainings of his i’ve taken.
Honest things to consider
– could you make money with this? probably
– does the vendor, i believe so, but not from what the user is intended to, rather everything else.
– Groove pages is an up and coming platform that is trying to take the place of clickfunnels and autoresponders combined and more rolled into one platform, you can easily become part of Groove and be an affiliate of it for anyone you recommend to use it.
– the vendor is great at selling, and i’d say good at training others to do what he does. including learn to sell online using video reviews w/bonuses and affiliate sales as well as create training to sell online similar to this product and more.
– the big question will become if you want to be like your teacher, and build a business as he does. Most of what he promotes is shiny objects to help promote and sell his own stuff in the end by giving customers bonuses that are his. the problem for us customers is that we never have enough time in the day to go through ALL the bounuses and the training to ever get out from being customers… His training teaches people to ultimately learn to create products and stop buying shiny objects, BUT he still creates and uses the shiny objects of others anyway which perpetuates the customers remaining customers.
– this promoter promotes A LOT OF SHINY OBjects. wait a few days and who knows what is the NEXT THING THAT WILL GET YOU INTO THE LAPTOP LIFESTYLE?
-looking at muncheye.com, we can see that one of the main methods used by this vendor to MMO is not “This” product, but what seems like a product every month. not a bad business model, which this product will help sell more of as people create YT ads and promote his product among three.
– i think this could be something to make money sooner then later, BUT you need to consider wether or not you want to sell people the products being sold or not first.
– ministry of freedom is Jono’s big ticket training product, john crisiani’s is another and Wifi Profits from clickbank
– you have to decide for yourself, my question to myself is simple. who do i want to learn from? Am i ok selling online training that i’m not familiar with? this answer is the answer needed to decide to buy or keep searching.
On a scale of 1 to 10,
– i give this a 4
training that i know can actually help you in any online business and marketing please https://aKeyToAnyDoor.com
Want to learn more about me? This is why I am honest and straight talking!
These are my opinions and are not representative of the companies that create these products.
My opinions are based on my personal own experience and research. I never recommend poor quality products or create false reviews to make sales.
It is my intention to explain products so you can make an informed decision on which ones suit your needs best.
Any and all forward-looking statements in this video are intended to express my opinions. They are opinions only and should not be relied upon as fact.
Success in any endeavour is based on many factors individual to you. I do not know your educational background, your skills, your prior experience, or the time you can and will devote to the endeavour.