Is Australian Property About To Decline? May 2020 Update
With everything that’s going on with the virus, the lockdowns and social distancing plus government stimulus, how is this going to affect the Australian property market moving forward?
Book a Free Property Strategy Session – https://onproperty.com.au/strategy
0:00 – Introduction
0:45 – Monthly change in dwelling values
3:10 – Australia is NOT one housing market
6:27 – Government bailouts
7:35 – What kind of recovery will we have?
8:30 – Decline in leading indicators
11:05 – Higher than expected vacancy rates
13:12 – What do I think?
Core Logic May 2020 Property Update – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZzCygl4-mQ
Pumped on Property’s May Update – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooRE8II8aV0
http://onproperty.com.au/802 – Visit the site for a full transcription and downloadable audio version of this video.
BOOK A FREE PROPERTY STRATEGY SESSION
HOW TO INVEST IN PROPERTY COURSES AND RESOURCES
DISCLAIMER No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
• Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
• We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
• We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
• The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
• The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer’s individual circumstances;
• We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.